JSC “RIGA PHARMACEUTICAL FACTORY”
RIGA PHARMACEUTICAL FACTORY is the Baltic biggest manufacturer of galenic preparations, soft pharmaceuticals and herbal drugs & teas. The product range consisting more than 100 titles including tinctures, drops, extracts, syrups, alcoholic and oil solutions of pharmaceuticals, liniments, ointments, herbal drugs and their composed mixtures. We produce high quality products in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice standards.
Year 1950. RFF started as pharmaceutical packaging department.
Year 1957. Gained a status of Pharmaceutical factory.
Year 1963. Riga pharmaceutical factory was moved to the premises in Ozolu street (previous Duntes street) where it is located today.
Year 1966. Opened “Eye drop production” department in Stirnu street.
Year 1979. “Eye drops production department” and “Herbal teas packaging department” was joint in one unit - "Herbal teas and eye drops”.
Year 1997. Riga pharmaceutical factory was put up for privatization. After privatization process Herbal section was moved to Duntes street and now whole production process is on territory in Duntes street.